Equip your little one’s widdle wardrobe with these must-haves, from reusable diapers to cutesy booties.
More on The Finder:
15 Mealtime Products For Your Baby That Will Make Even The Pickiest Eater Happy
12 Bath Items To Get That Will Make Your Child Love Cleaning Up
16 Inspiring Ideas To Furnish Your Baby’s Nursery Room
1. Shield your kid’s eyes with Babiators Sunnies ($34) made of flexible rubber in fun colours.
2. With a zipper for nappy changes, the Grobag Anorak (from $89) keeps Little Miss cosy sans covers.
3. From the pool to the beach, these reusable, expandable Charlie Banana 2-in-1 Swim Diaper & Training Pants (from $19.90) will get a lot of wear.
4. This machine-washable Aden + Anais Musky Mate Lovey ($38) will lend comfort and familiarity.
5. B&B’s Fabric Detergent and Laundry Soap ($18.90 and $5.90) don’t contain harmful chemicals.
6. Suit up for sleep! The Mothercare Sleepsuit 3 Pack ($39) can tuck away those potentially scratchy fingernails.
7. Protect tiny toes with the Mothercare Booties 3 Pack ($24.90).
8. Aden + Anais Bamboo Swaddle 3 Pack ($78) can wrap your newborn, cover the stroller or serve as a nursing shield in a pinch.
9. Just add diapers: Mothercare My First Short-Sleeved Wrap Vests 2 Pack ($14.90).
10. Make mealtimes fun! Made of hassle-free wipe-clean material, Mothercare 5 A Day Fruits Bibs ($19.90) come with extra wide shoulder coverage for extra protection and are great for weaning.
11. Printed with spots, stripes, and 3D stars, these Mothercare Cuddle Bear Hangars 3 Pack ($20) are the perfect size for your baby’s clothes and will keep everything looking organized in his wardrobe.
12. Ingeniously made of a waterproof layer and an ultra soft and absorbent layer of TENCEL® fabric, Charlie Banana Reusable Diapers (S/M: $19.90, L: $24.90) come with adjustable waist ties and are so comfortable that they can be used as underwear or for potty training too.
From The Finder, September 2016