The Finder is opening its annual Expatpreneur Awards for nominations again.
What are the Expatpreneur Awards? Just our way to celebrate and honour successful businesses founded by foreign-born individuals in Singapore. What do all of the businesses have in common? They help people live well in Singapore – just like The Finder!
Now, to the nominating part…
Know of a business that’s worthy of consideration? Tell us about it at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 17 January, 2020. Details to include:
- Name of the business/es and location/s
- Name of the business founder and/or owner (note: It’s okay if there are co-founders or co-owners, as long as the person/s being nominated is not Singaporean and currently resides in SG)
- Nationality of the person/s being nominated
- How long has the person/s lived in Singapore?
- When was the business/es founded in Singapore?
- Why do you think this person/s and business/es should win a 2020 Expatpreneur Award? Tell us: why the business is unique or special in SG, how it helps people live well in SG and any other accomplishments or accolades worth noting.
Note: If you have photos of the person/s and business/es being nominated as well as links (website, social media pages), please send those, too.
P.S. Get insights into the judging process from Dr. Yvonne McNulty, who first coined the term “expat-preneur” in 2015, in the video, below.
By Sara Lyle Bow, January 2019
More on The Finder:
Don’t miss out! Like our Facebook page for event updates and more.