No bouquet of flowers or bottles of wine – The Finder’s friends share the gifts that matter most to them.
“Sean illustrated, printed and framed a portrait of me in the first year that we started dating. The only gift to ever make me cry – he spent so much time on it in secret, that at the time, I thought he didn’t really like me!”
– Jeannette, Managing Director, APAC, Sysomos; Blogger, Don’t Spoil Market
“I gave my fiancé a portrait I made of her on our 1st Valentine’s day together.”
– Sean-Paul, Designer, Dentsu Mobius Media
“A commissioned painting of our three children.”
– Stephanie, Freelance Artist, Choreographer + Puppeteer with Sing’theatre
“A home cooked meal for my then girlfriend when I was courting her.”
– Rajan, Family Lawyer + Mediator, Rajan Chettier LLC
“My husband surprised me for my 40th birthday and secretly flew my parents in from the US. He knew the most important thing for me was to have all my family with me.”
– Maria, Director + Psychotherapist, Aspire Counselling
By The Finder, January 2017
Like this? Read more family stories here.
Want to see more?