- Always call 995 for life-threatening emergencies and the ambulance will take the injured person to the nearest public hospital.
- Please note that the normal Emergency Ambulance Service is not allowed to take the injured person to any other hospital, other than the nearest public hospital as stated. If you would like to go a specific private or other public hospital, you will need to call the hospital’s ambulance service or a private ambulance operator.
- To call for an ambulance for a non-emergency, please dial 1777.
- A list of Singapore’s private ambulance services is available at www.scdf.gov.sg/basic-charges-list-1777-private-ambulance-operators
- Please note that private ambulance DO NOT have sirens and do not get any traffic priority. It is always best to call 995 for an emergency.
Also, not all hospitals in Singapore have 24hr A&E departments, but the ones that do are listed below.
- Alexandra Hospital – 6379 3161
- Changi General Hospital – 6850 1680
- Khoo Teck Puat Hospital – 6602 2540
- KK Women's And Children's Hospital - 6394 1190 (gynaecological, obstetric, women's 24hr clinic), 6394 1177 (Children's A&E)
- Mount Alvernia Hospital – 6347 6210
- National University Hospital – 6772 5000
- Singapore General Hospital – 6321 4311
- Tan Tock Seng Hospital – 6357 8866
- Gleneagles Hospital – 6470 5688
- Mount Elizabeth Hospital – 6731 2218
- Mount Elizabeth Hospital Novena - 6933 0100
- Parkway East Hospital - 6340 8666
- Raffles Hospital – 6311 1555
- Thomson Medical Centre (for maternity and children) – 6350 8812